« What's Up at Pool? |
| Ask to Syndicate Microsoft Adcenter Ads »
.. one paper picks it up and the rest follow.. It is a great story tho.
Posted at 12:17 PM in Domain Names (Domains) | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83451907b69e200e009980c758833
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Ari/Larry Piece Now in The Washington Post:
actually this was an AP article that was originally featured in newsday - these other papers took so long to publish this particular ap article..
I guess they want of us rich domain reader demographics
July 22, 2007 at 12:26 PM
Sunday - Same article is featured in Yahoo Finance and linked from Yahoo's front page.
Yahoo's Frontpage news looks like this:
As of 12:12 p.m.
• Taliban extends Korean hostage deadline
• Sen. Feingold proposes censuring Bush
• General seeks troop cut in northern Iraq
• Sudan rejects use of force by peacekeeping troops in Darfur
• Internet domain name trading could be $4 billion industry by 2010
• Series of severe dust storms could cripple Mars rovers
• Contador wins stage, Rasmussen extends leadTour de France
• MLB · British Open · Tour de France · Soccer · NFL · NBA
July 22, 2007 at 03:22 PM
this story is now on the yahoo homepage under 'In the News' too
"Internet domain name trading could be $4 billion industry by 2010"
Domainer's Gazette |
July 22, 2007 at 03:32 PM
...and now also on the home page of Yahoo...
Steve Morsa |
July 22, 2007 at 03:33 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.